Automated restreaming for Facebook & YouTube.
We'll auto-restream your live video each time you go live on CWM. No need to login and manually start-up the restream to Facebook any longer. This is an option, so if you find that manually starting up the stream is preferable, that option is still available!
We'll share your live event details on both Facebook and YouTube.
When you schedule your live events using the CWM live service guide, we'll share that same information over to your other platforms. This means any title and descriptions will get automatically populated on your YouTube and Facebook live streams.
No more stream-key mayhem.
When your Facebook persistent stream key or YouTube stream key changes (for no reason sometimes!), it's quite frustrating. When you link your YouTube and Facebook accounts to CWM, you'll never run into this issue again. Our system will always generate and grab the latest stream keys for each event on your behalf.
Auto event scheduling on YouTube and Facebook is coming!
When you schedule your live events using the CWM live service guide, we'll soon be able to auto-schedule those events to both YouTube and Facebook on your behalf.
How to get started...
1. Log-in to your CWM account by visiting https://www.christianworldmedia.com/wordstream/log-in
2. Click the "Restream" main menu link.
3. For YouTube: Click the setup icon next to the "YouTube (automated)" option and log in to your YouTube account. Accept the permissions when prompted, and you're good to go.
4. For Facebook: Click the setup icon next to the "Facebook (automated)" option and log in to your Facebook account. Accept the permissions and then choose where you'd like us to auto-share your live stream, whether it's your timeline, a page you manage, a group, or an event.
5. Schedule your event(s) by logging into your CWM account and visiting the "Live Service Guide" menu option. Create a new event by clicking the "Add new event" button and fill in the title and description fields, which will be shared to both Facebook and YouTube.
After following these steps, your next event will be completely automated without having to log in and start your YouTube or Facebook streams manually.