When you connect your Facebook and CWM account, you can enjoy the following features:
1. Automatic titles and descriptions for each live event shared with Facebook.
When you share your live stream on Facebook, titles, and descriptions of that live event will be automatically populated, so long as you schedule the event in the CWM Live Service Guide. This will also save the same titles and descriptions on Facebook recordings of that event.
2. Stream key automation.
Never worry if your Facebook stream key has changed because CWM will always grab a new stream key for each live event shared with Facebook.
3. Facebook Live Prescheduling (coming soon)
When you schedule your live events through the CWM Live Service Guide, we'll also schedule that event with Facebook Live on your behalf automatically each week.
Connecting your Facebook account:
1. Log in to your CWM account and visit the Restream page from the CWM main menu.
2. Click the setup icon next to the "Facebook " restreaming option.
3. Click the "Login with Facebook " button and login to your Facebook account.
4. Approve all the permissions when prompted.
And that's it! Your Facebook account is now connected. If you ever wish to disconnect your Facebook account visit the setup screen again and click the "Log off" option.